Private 1-1 Sound Healing Session
What is a Soundbath?
The experience begins with each person lying down or seated in a comfortable position, often with a blanket to feel more cosy and comfortable. After a few minutes of guided focus on the breath, the remainder of the experience is filled with different sounds and frequencies being introduced step by step.
The sounds are created by a variety of overtone-emitting instruments including Chimes, Rainmaker, Tibetian and crystal singing bowls, and humming.
This experience can be helpful for anyone who wants to access the benefits from meditation or a moment of relaxation.
A sound bath is an opportunity to explore what a meditative state is and how it feels.
For this reason, it can be beneficial for both beginners of meditation and experienced meditators as well. The goal of the experience is to invite deep rest and relaxation, and explore self-inquiry and self-discovery. A Sound Bath experience is both uniquely personal and collaborative.
Sound can bring balance, relaxation and a sense of wholeness to the body. The sound of harmonic vibrations created by singing bowls, gongs and other overtone-emitting instruments are intended to stimulate the alpha and theta brain waves. These waves are associated with deep meditative and peaceful states that are highly conducive to healing. Sound can also slow down the heart and respiratory rate, creating a therapeutic effect on the mind and body.
- The ability to quiet the mind
- Release of undesirable thought structures and habits
- Considerable diminishment of anxiety and depression
- Access to inner peace and calm
- Increased self-confidence and ability to connect to others
- Enhanced ability to listen and pay greater attention to details
- Access deep states of relaxation
- Relieve stress
- Quiet the mind
- Cultivate inner peace and calm
- Recovery from insomnia and poor sleep
- Enhance dreams and meditation practice
Nach Buchung stimmen wir uns individuell zum Ort, Datum und Zeit ab.
Solltest du den Kurs gebucht haben, kannst du ihn hier bewerten.