Yoga, Breathing and Meditation for mental health
Let's Talk Wellbeing - Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation for Mental Wellbeing
Learn how to use Yoga and Meditation to work on your mental well-being. You deserve to FEEL BETTER.
Mental stress is becoming one of the biggest global problems and is the main reason for Neurological and Psychological disorders. Anxiety, stress, sleepless nights, and overthinking have now become a part of our day to day life. Unfortunately, they have a long-term impact on our mind, body, and soul. We also store tension in the body due to wrong posture, lack of movement, as well as emotional and mental stress. Furthermore, fast breathing is associated with tension, worry, and fear that can affect our health and our state of mind.
The ancient science of Yoga and Meditation has long been acknowledged as the most powerful tool to master the mind and cope with stress in our daily life. Science is increasingly validating those claims, especially for depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). However, even with so much data supporting the benefits of meditation, common people find it difficult to learn the art of meditation and feel the long-term benefits in their life. In this workshop, we will give you the tools to use the science of yoga and meditation to be in charge of your mental well-being.
The focus of this workshop
- In this workshop, we will learn a range of techniques to help us release tension from our bodies and mind. Chinmayee will guide you through movement in yoga and a few breathing exercises. We will start with a few dynamic movements and learn how we can use mindful movement to meditate while we are moving our bodies.
- Furthermore, how to use simple breathing exercises to de-stress even in a hectic everyday life. In a closed group, you will then experience a few powerful breathing lessons. A combination of yogic breathing techniques and breathwork will be used to you feel calmer, de-stress, and just feel good.
- During deep relaxation, we will explore our deep-rooted resolve to manifest our best self and then seeding that Intent within our sub-conscious realms. Yoga Nidra is also one of the most relaxing yoga practices and allows us to experience deep and subtle layers of our being. It is an incredible exploration of one's Consciousness. Studies show that 30 mins of Deep Relaxation are as good as 2 hours of normal sleep! All you need for this session is a yoga mat, a pillow, and an eye cover/ patch.
The science of meditation
But now science has progressed, Neurofeedback has been scientifically proven to be a powerful tool to improve the overall health of your brain including improving memory, sleep quality, and reducing stress and anxiety. You can measure the electrical activity of your brain to track your mental fitness and the impact of different activities on your brain. We will talk about how mental health can be tracked from the activities of your brain. Ria will talk about how meditation can change our brain physically and biologically.
What is the structure of the workshop?
- 4 - 4:10 pm: Introduction
- 4:15 - 5:00 pm: 30 mins Yoga Flow to Destress + 10 min gentle stretches to release tension
- 4.50 - 5.10 pm: simple breathwork exercises that can be done anytime to feel happy, refreshed and calm
- Breakout Session
- 5.20 - 5.50 pm: Talk on Mental health and Meditation by Ria
- 5: 50 - 6:00 pm: Q&A
Ria has co-founded Neuphony, which is dedicated to her sister, Pankhuri. In 2016, she was battling a rare brain infection that took her life. During this heartbreaking struggle, Ria could not comprehend what was going on in her brain why she wasn’t able to speak or move. Ria and her co-founder conceptualized neuphony for her – their vision is to simplify the human brain for people and provide them with tools to track and improve their mental health so that people finally have the power to control all of this and more in their own hands and so that no one else is in the dark looking for these answers again.
|1 Tag (24h)||100,0 %|
Please wear something comfortable for yoga and keep water ready to keep yourselves hydrated.
Solltest du den Kurs gebucht haben, kannst du ihn hier bewerten.
It was a great Start in a sunday morning, energizing and strengthening. Chinmayee does a great Job :)
Favorite Yoga class in Munich! And the perfect start to the weekend with a mix of warm-up, flows and relaxation.
Great teacher, lovely location and amazing atmosphere! Thank you so much Chinmayee!
Superb Yoga class!
It has truly been a wonderful experience. Loved it a lot - being outside in Englischer Garten and enjoy this holistic yoga class
Der Yoga-Kurs war sehr energisch und wunderbar. einfach das beste! Chinmayee ist ein sehr sachkundiger und erfahrener Lehrer